Sheila Dool

Finding the Romance .......One Enticing word at a time

Cover photo

Cover photo
Lavender Fields is now available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and All Romanace eBooks. The photo above and all the pictures of the books on my blog are clickable and will take you straight to Amazon to purchase the book.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Writing and Life update


Hey there gang! Hope all is going well. Things here have been crazy. I got a surprise visit from our daughter Megan that lives in Arizona. It was a much needed visit for her and for us. I was really missing my baby girl. She stayed for 10 days and we all got some precious Meggie time. Wish Cris could have come, but we'll see him very soon.

Writing has been going great too. Finished another submission and sent it in first of January and E. is going to publish it!! Got my book cover back and loving it. Edits should start soon. My Anthology, A Forever Love is going great. Edits for book 2 Retribution are all done, should be working on Redemption soon. Book 2's release date is February 17th so right around Valentines day, then 3 will be out in May along with the paperbacks of all three.

I am really enjoying my writing. I wish I had done it sooner in life, but I am now so that's what counts. I'm working on a new project now too. I will keep you posted on the progress.

I am going to post a chapter from A Forever Love on my web page http://sheiladoolauthor.webs.com/ Its available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and All Romance Ebooks for only $1.99.

I really want to thank everyone for all of your support. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment