Sheila Dool

Finding the Romance .......One Enticing word at a time

Cover photo

Cover photo
Lavender Fields is now available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and All Romanace eBooks. The photo above and all the pictures of the books on my blog are clickable and will take you straight to Amazon to purchase the book.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 update and news for the new year

Hello there everyone!! Well 2013 has come to an end and 2014 is off to a bang. It's is absolutely freezing here in Missouri. I think mother nature thought we needed some North Dakota weather or something. We are experiencing some crazy wind chills well below zero here, brrrrr.

Well so much went on in 2013. I self published my first book over the summer, Alive and it has done great!!! Then I submitted my manuscript A Forever Love to Rebel Ink Press and they picked me up!!! My first story in the A Forever Love Anthology was published in November and book 2, A Forever Love Retribution will be available in February of this year. Book three, A Forever Love Redemption will be out in May 2014 and then the three will be out together in Paperback copies as an Anthology. Now A Forever Love is available at Amazon, Barns and Nobel and All Romance on Ebook.

I just submitted another work to my published on January 1st. We will see if she likes it and wants to publish it as well.

I am having a blast writing and hope to do more of it in the coming year. I will keep posting my works and release dates on my blog and my webpage, http://sheiladoolauthor.webs.com/ as well as my twitter, @redsheila and my author facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/redsheila67

Come by and like my pages and visit then head over and get your copies of Alive and A Forever Love!!

Much Love, Sheila :)

No comments:

Post a Comment